Benjamin D. Borgmann
Ben graduated from the University of South Dakota School of Law in 2015 as class President and was also a member of the school’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Board. Most recently, Ben was successfully operating Borgmann Law Firm in Beemer, Nebraska, as a solo practitioner for over two years. As a solo practitioner, Ben was a general practice attorney and focused the majority of his time to the areas of civil and transactional law, including real estate, estate planning, probate and business entity formation. Ben also practices in the areas of civil litigation and criminal defense. Ben became a partner with the Yost Law Firm after the two offices merged in 2022. Ben is excited for this opportunity and to use his past experience to fulfill his client’s goals & aspirations.
Since moving to Cuming County in 2016, Ben has enjoyed integrating into the community and meeting new people through civic involvement, volunteering, and teaching “Estate Planning” at Northeast Community College in West Point.
Ben was born and raised in Creighton, NE. He is married to his wife, Michelle, who is currently the Pharmacy Director at Franciscan Healthcare in West Point, NE. Together they have 6 children, Noah, Asher, Bridgette, Abigail, Gabrielle, and Joanna. Ben enjoys boating, landscaping, and any sporting event he can get to. Every year he and his family strive to visit a cabin on Leech Lake in Minnesota to relax, fish, and enjoy the outdoors.
- South Dakota (inactive)
- Iowa (inactive)
- “Estate Planning” at Northeast Community College in West Point
- Nebraska Bar Association
- Beemer Community Club
- West Point Chamber of Commerce
- Nebraska Chamber of Commerce
- Holy Cross Catholic Church
- St. Joseph Elder Services Foundation Board Member
- Guardian Angels Central Catholic School Board Member
- Youth football coach Guardian Angel Central Catholic
- Basketball coach
- West Point Chamber of Commerce Executive Board Member
- Beemer Housing Authority Board Member